When ordering please use the size chart as the items have been tailored for better fit and may differ from standard sizes.
If you wish to return/exchange an item:
- Do not remove tags
- Do not wash
- Do not wear except for fitting
- Return in the condition the item was received
- Return with original packaging and tags
- Special orders or custom-made items are final sales. These items cannot be returned or exchanged unless the item is deemed defective after evaluation by Scrubs and Things
- Sale items are final sales and may cannot be returned or exchanged
Method of refund/exchange
Email within 7 working days
Describe your reasons for refund/exchange in detail
A courier charge may apply, please confirm prior to shipment
Process of refund/exchange
The items will be evaluated by inspection and if a refund or exchange is applicable, an appropriate refund or exchange will be processed.
If not possible a refund will be considered
A courier charge may apply for returned goods, please confirm prior to shipment
Please always free to send an email to email@example.com with any queries as we are willing to assist you in finding your perfect pair of theatre scrubs or medical workwear.